Your Privacy is important to Legendary Marketing
The information we collect.
Legendary Marketing collects two types of information about users of this Web site; "Personal Information" (including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) and non-personally identifiable and anonymous "Aggregate Information" (such as information about how many users log onto our Web site).
Please read this policy carefully to learn how you can verify the accuracy of any Personal Information we have concerning you and how you can request that Legendary Marketing delete or update your Personal Information.
How we use the information we collect.
We will use the information you submit (a) to answer your specific inquiry; (b) at your option, to send you additional materials relating to Legendary Marketing and services or partner information and services that may be of interest to you; (c) in the administration of the Web site; and (d) as otherwise described in this policy.
Legendary Marketing may, from time to time, share your Personal Information with marketing consultants, in which case, the consultants shall be prohibited from using your Personal Information except with respect to assisting Legendary Marketing in the sale of its services and products, and the consultants shall also be required to comply with the terms of this policy.
Legendary Marketing does not sell our partners data. Their data is for their own use to send communication and marketing offers to. Legendary Marketing will help create promotions to use to send to these email addresses.
General - When you visit this site or partner websites, information about your browser type, operating system, IP address, and the domain name from which you access this site (e.g., legendarymarketing.com or samplePartnerName.com) is collected. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the number of times you have visited the site, the date you visited the site, and the amount of time you spent viewing the site. In addition, Legendary Marketing may track your response to Legendary Marketing's advertisements, e-mails and site content, determine your ability to receive HTML-based e-mail messages, learn how many users open an e-mail and allow our partners to compile aggregated statistics about an e-mail campaign they have sent out. This information is used solely for our internal purposes in managing the site and improving its functionality, as well as to assist us in better targeting interactive advertising, thereby enhancing customer support and site usability. The collection of such information, whether by us or by data aggregators, is subject to the terms set forth in this policy.
Transparent GIF Files - In addition to our own cookies, we use pixels, or transparent GIF files, on our sites to help manage our online advertising and e-mail marketing. The files enable our service partners to recognize a unique cookie in your Web browser, which, in turn, enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and e-mails bring you to our website and how you use the site.
- Tracking customer response to our advertisements, e-mails and site content.
- Determining your ability to receive HTML-based e-mail messages. This capability helps us or our service providers send you e-mail in a format you can read.
- Knowing how many users open an e-mail, thereby enabling our service providers to compile aggregate statistics about an e-mail campaign for us.
- Allowing us to better target interactive advertising; enhancing customer support and site usability; and providing offers and promotions that we believe would be of interest to you, if you have given us permission to do so by opting-in to receive them.
To conduct these or other activities, we or our service providers sometimes may link Personal Information you previously provided us (such as, for example, your name and e-mail address) to the information the GIF files provide about how you arrive at, navigate through and leave our sites.
The information we disclose.
Subject to applicable law, we and our service providers (as defined below) disclose and share your personal information:
- Among Legendary Marketing and its Affiliates;
- To a third party in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of a business or division; and
- To other persons as permitted or required by applicable law or regulation.
- For credit card payments, we employ third parties to process these payments on our behalf. These third-party credit card processing parties will only have access to the personal information which you provide directly to them when you make a credit card payment. They are required under their contract with Legendary Marketing to process this personal information securely and in accordance with the relevant privacy or data protection laws.
Any access to such information will be limited to the purpose for which such information was provided to us or our Service Providers. Legendary Marketing, its Affiliates and Service Providers are located throughout the world. Accordingly, your Personal Information may be sent to countries which have a different level of privacy protection than the United States of America (USA) or your country of residence. For instance, if you inquire about services Legendary Marketing provides in France and in Brazil, Legendary Marketing will forward your inquiry to the Legendary Marketing location in such countries. Legendary Marketing will, at your request, provide you with details of companies and countries to which your information has been sent.
How to opt out or request changes.
You are entitled to request that Legendary Marketing:
- provide you with a copy of your Personal Information that it holds;
- cease processing your Personal Information, in whole or in part, as you direct us, for the purposes of direct marketing;
- correct any errors in that Personal Information; and
- update that Personal Information as required.
Notification of changes.
Legendary Marketing may, in its sole discretion, update this policy at any time and from time to time, by posting the amended policy on this Web site. If we make material changes to this policy that affect our treatment of your Personal Information, we will provide you with e-mail or postal mail notice and a choice to opt in under the terms of the revised policy. After the changes take effect, all newly collected Personal Information will be subject to the terms of the revised policy and all previously collected Personal Information will be handled in accordance with your response to our opt-in notice (in accordance with the revised policy if you opt in and in accordance with the previous policy if you do not opt in). If no material changes have been made to this policy that affect our treatment of your Personal Information, the amended policy shall be effective upon posting, and your access to or use of the site following an update shall be deemed consent to the revised policy. If you have asked to receive marketing and other materials, and you regularly receive electronic communications from us, amendments to this policy may be sent to you via e-mail. We urge you to refer back to this page regularly and especially prior to providing any Personal Information via this Web site. This policy may not be otherwise amended without the written consent of Legendary Marketing. This Policy was last updated February 10, 2011.
Legendary Marketing's Business Ethics Program.
Questions regarding this policy.
If you have questions concerning this Policy, please contact our offices at 800.827.1663 or by writing to Director of Privacy, Legendary Marketing, 3729 South Lecanto Hwy, Lecanto FL 34461